Grapes Adult Urns for Ashes
SKU: WUUC 080
The Grapes Cremation Urn for Ashes has been beautifully sculpted by highly skilled woodworking artisans. This urn for ashes consists of an exceptionally designed punnet of grapes crafted with a fine attention to detail, including the grooves on the grape leaf and the smooth-like texture of the basket - giving it a unique and genuine finish.
The carefully carved wood has been sculpted to deliver a surface which feels smooth to the touch, providing you with a sense of tranquillity when the urn is held. Whilst this wooden urn was designed to be within your home, it can also be buried in the ground - as this type of wood will naturally decompose between 2 - 5 years and your loved one's ashes will be released into the earth.
The Grapes Cremation Urn can be opened at the base by accessing the 4 screws attached, undoing them allows you to lift off a section of the urn and securely place the ashes inside. We include a biodegradable bag to hold your loved one's ashes within this urn.
For more information please see below.
- Height (cm): 23
- Width (cm): 24
- Depth (cm): 39
- Approx Weight (kg): 2
- Material: Lime, Swiss Pine or Real Gold Leaf
- Approx Capacity: 4 (ltr) / 244 (cu in)
- Suitable for ashes of body weight up to 110 (kg) / 244 (lbs)
- Suitable for: Adult / Child / Pet
- Indoor or Outdoor use: Both - (Biodegrades 2 - 5 years after burial)
- Free UK Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks (Made to order)