The Alpino Cremation Urn for Ashes has been beautifully handcrafted out of pine wood giving it a really natural feel. This urn has been designed with a fine attention to detail and we hope that it will bring comfort to you while you observe the fine lines and well-crafted finish.
Our Alpino wooden cremation urn can be opened by removing the 4 screws found at the base of the urn. This allows you to securely store your beloved's ashes within the urn.
This urn includes a beautifully designed hat that has a symbol crafted into it. The alpine hat is a traditional headwear common in small villages in the Alps. The hat can personify the emotions associated with the simple yet graceful village lifestyle in the Alps.
Whilst this wooden urn was designed to be within your home it can also be buried in the ground as this type of wood will naturally decompose between 2 - 5 years and your loved one's ashes will be released into the earth.
- Height (cm): 38
- Width (cm): 23
- Depth (cm): 30
- Approx Weight: (kg): 2
- Material: Swiss Pine Wood
- Colour: Natural or Painted
- Approx Capacity: 4 (ltr) / 244 (cu in)
- Suitable for ashes of body weight up to 110 (kg) / 244 (lbs)
- Suitable for: Adult / Child
- Indoor or Outdoor use: Both - (Biodegrades 2 - 5 years after burial)
- Free Delivery: Between 5 - 10 days