Cylinder Ashes Keepsake Urn Range
SKU: MUA 021 K
The Cylinder Keepsake Cremation Urn for Ashes boasts a sleek, geometric design perfectly complimenting a modern interior. The Cylindrical design may remind you of a pillar, reminiscent of the strengths your beloved represented.
This small urn has been precisely crafted to be a perfect cylinder; its charm resides in its simplistic beauty. You may place it atop your mantlepiece, with no indication whatsoever of the precious contents contained within.
Each urn is crafted with premium quality in mind and in a variety of metals. We have four variations of this urn and each one is unique, either created with one solid metal or a mix of two, creating a sleek, modern look which feels smooth and soothingly cool to the touch and would enhance the interior of any home décor.
The Keepsake urn is available in 4 different variations such as, Corten Steel, Waxed Steel, as well as Stainless-Steel variants. Our Stainless-Steel and Matte Black Stainless-Steel variants are perfectly suited for display outdoors, as they are resistant to any environmental or atmospheric influences, while looking sleek inside the home. However, The Corten Steel and Waxed Steel variants are not for outdoor use. The majority of these metal urns are opened at the bottom and can be secured with screws provided. This urn is available in different sizes.
For further information please see our specifications below.
- Height (cm): 18
- Width (cm): 10
- Depth (cm): 10
- Weight (Kg): 0.9
- Material: Corten Steel, Stainless Steel, Matte Black Stainless Steel,
- Colour: Brown, Black, Silver
- Approx Capacity: 1.2 (ltr) / 73 (cu in)
- Suitable for ashes of body weight up to 33 (kg) / 73 (lbs)
- Suitable for: A small amount of ashes
- Indoor use: Corten Steel, Waxed Steel
- Indoor or outdoor use: Stainless Steel, Matte Black Stainless Steel
As this piece is handmade to order the delivery times my vary depending on the material chosen. Please see below or more information:
- Matte Black Stainless Steel: 4 - 5 weeks
- Corten Steel: 4 - 5 weeks
- Stainless Steel: 4- 5 weeks
- Waxed Steel: 4 - 5 weeks