Pyramid Cremation Urn for Ashes Range - Adult
SKU: MUA 102
The Pyramid Cremation Urn for Ashes range is a symbol of the great pyramids of Giza. Some of the strongest of structures in the world that have lasted the test of time. This beautiful handcrafted piece provides a modern approach to paying tribute to your loved one.
Regarded as one of the wonders of the world, the Pyramid of Giza is the only ancient wonder standing to this day. Its form is embraced with this elegant, modern design.
Each urn is crafted with premium quality in mind and in a variety of metals. We have six variations of this urn and each one is unique, either created with one solid metal or a mix of two, creating a sleek, modern look which feels smooth and soothingly cool to the touch and would enhance the interior of any home décor.
This urn for ashes is available in a variety of materials, from Stainless steel, combining a silvery sheen with the sleek matte black, the industrial Corten steel, and a combination of Bronze and Stainless-Steel. The Stainless-Steel variants are perfect for both indoor and outdoor display. Their natural properties provide strong resistance to environmental influence, while looking sleek inside the home. However, The Corten Steel and Waxed Steel variants are not for outdoor use. The majority of these metal urns are opened at the bottom and can be secured with screws provided. This urn for ashes is also available in other sizes.
For any more information please see specifications below.
- Height (cm): 25
- Width (cm): 25
- Depth (cm): 18
- Weight (kg): 2
- Material: Stainless Steel, Matte Black Stainless Steel, Waxed Steel, Corten Steel, Bronze
- Colour: Silver, Black, Brown, Green
- Approx Capacity: 3.5 (ltr) / 214 (cu in)
- Suitable for ashes of body weight up to 98 (kg) / 214 (lbs)
- Suitable for: Adult
- Indoor use: Corten Steel, Waxed Steel
- Indoor or outdoor use: Stainless Steel, Matte Black Stainless Steel, Bronze
As this piece is handmade to order the delivery times my vary depending on the material chosen. Please see below or more information:
- Matte Black Stainless Steel: 4 - 5 weeks
- Corten Steel: 4 - 5 weeks
- Stainless Steel: 4- 5 weeks
- Waxed Steel: 4 - 5 weeks
- Green Bronze: 8 - 9 weeks
- Brown Bronze: 8 - 9 weeks