Oval Cremation Urn for Ashes Range - Adult
SKU: MUA 088
The Oval Cremation Urn for Ashes is beautifully crafted with one of four moulds to symbolise your dearly departed angel. With its simplistic oval shape, this urn was designed to intertwine perfectly with your home décor or your garden.
Marvel at the ornate soft spoken mould designs gracing your mantlepiece. This cremation urn's sculptural design will add charm and harmony, wherever you would like to place it. Our Oval cremation urn gives your loved one a truly special resting place.
Each urn is crafted with premium quality in mind and in a variety of metals. We have five variations of this urn and each one is unique, either created with one solid metal or a mix of two, creating a sleek, modern look which feels smooth and soothingly cool to the touch and would enhance the interior of any home décor.
This urn for ashes is available in a variety of materials, from Stainless steel, combining a silvery sheen with the sleek matte black, the industrial Corten steel, and a combination of Bronze and Stainless-Steel. The Stainless-Steel variants are perfect for both indoor and outdoor display. Their natural properties provide strong resistance to environmental influence, while looking sleek inside the home. However, The Corten Steel variant is not for outdoor use. The metal urns are opened at the bottom. This urn is also available for purchase in Keepsake and Companion sizes.
Please see specifications below for more information.
- Height (cm): 36
- Width (cm): 29
- Depth (cm): 14
- Material: Corten Steel, Bronze, Stainless Steel, Matte Black Stainless Steel
- Colour: Brown, Black, Silver, Green
- Approx Capacity: 3.5 (ltr) / 214 (cu in)
- Suitable for ashes of body weight up to 98 (kg) / 214 (lbs)
- Suitable for: Adult
- Indoor use: Corten Steel, Waxed Steel
- Indoor or outdoor use: Stainless Steel, Matte Black Stainless Steel, Bronze
This piece is handmade to order and delivery times may vary depending on the material chosen.
Free UK Delivery:
- Matte Black Stainless Steel: 4 - 5 weeks
- Corten Steel: 4 - 5 weeks
- Stainless Steel: 4 - 5 weeks
- Waxed Steel: 4 - 5 weeks
- Green Bronze: 8 - 9 weeks
- Brown Bronze: 8 - 9 weeks