The Apple Cremation Urn has been beautifully sculpted by Italian artisans and handcrafted to resemble an apple with a stem and leaf. The craftsman has placed a great deal of attention on the fine details of this wonderful piece, including subtle carvings on the leaf and stem making it a lifelike and authentic piece.
This wooden urn has two base types of wood, Lime Wood and Swiss Pine. There are different variations of each wood, for example the natural can be painted with gold paint or even be painted with real gold and silver leaf.
Whilst this wooden urn was designed to be within your home, it can also be buried in the ground - as this type of wood will naturally decompose between 2 - 5 years and your loved one's ashes will be released into the earth. Our Apple Wooden Cremation Urn can be opened at the base by accessing the 4 screws attached, undoing them allows you to lift off a section of the urn and securely place the ashes inside. We include a biodegradable bag to hold your loved one's ashes within this urn.
For more information please see below.
- Height (cm): 30
- Width (cm): 27
- Depth (cm): 22
- Approx Weight (kg): 2
- Material: Lime, Swiss Pine, Real Gold Leaf
- Approx Capacity: 4 (ltr) / 244 (cu in)
- Suitable for ashes of body weight up to 110 (kg) / 244 (lbs)
- Suitable for: Adult / Child / Pet
- Indoor or Outdoor use: Both - (Biodegrades 2 - 5 years after burial)
- Free UK Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks (Made to order)